Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fisbee's last night

Vinny went to bed about 8:00 on Christmas Eve, which is about an hour before he normally goes to bed. Santa was able to come by 9:00, which meant that mom went to bed early too.
Our tree after Santa came.
Fisbee hung out under the tree waiting for Vinny to wake up the next morning. Vinny looked everywhere for him, and we so excited that he was under the tree.
After the presents were opened, I told Vinny that we needed to pack Fisbee up and put him back in his box with his book and we would get him back out next year. Vinny told me "I will really miss Fisbee." Next thing I know his eyes are all filled with tears and he starts bawling. He said that he would just miss him too much and he wanted to let him stay for one more day. How could I saw no? So, Fisbee is sitting on the shelf again :)
I never would have thought that he would get so attached to him. But, at least I know that he really believed!

No comments:

Post a Comment