Friday, August 28, 2009

pictures

A couple of weeks ago, I found an ad on craigslist that said that she was a new photographer in the area and was looking for people for pictures for her portfolio. She offered to do a free photoshoot, if she could use the pictures. I jumped on the chance.
Well, when we finally met, Vinny didn't want anything to do with having his picture taken, and then when Tony left, he had a complete melt down, so most of the time was spent chasing him around, trying to make him look at the camera, and then trying to calm him down when Tony left. She did get a couple of cute ones though. This is what she sent me.














1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a local photographer that is trying to build a portfolio too, but haven't had any luck. I've been looking under "creative services". Where did you look?

    ReplyDelete