Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life Update

It really amazes me how busy I am now that I am not working. I used to have tons of time to blog, but now it seems like I just can't find the time to do it. Let's see...
Well, I am still not working full time, but got a position with the Marysville School District as a sub office staff. I am kind of excited. If nothing else, it will get me out of the house and get my foot in the door at the school district. Other than that, there haven't been any bites. I have gone to a few interviews, but with no offers. The search is still on though, so if any of you hear of anything, please let me know.
I hurt my back/neck/shoulder/arm last week and have been in a lot of pain. The Dr prescribed for me to go to a massage therapist, which seems to be helping, Thank God! I love that my insurance pays for me to get a massage... now if it could just make me feel better.
We got exciting news last week. Joe and Tania are going to have a baby. She is due April 18th. It will be fun for Vinny to have a little cousin around, and I am excited for a new baby in the family.
Other than that, not much is new. I will try and write more often, as things come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment