Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An easy way to make some extra cash....

I joined this survery thing online, and have actually earned cash doing it, so I thought I would pass it on... I just got my first $20 check and am super excited, so I thought I would share.

You get reward points (which can be converted into cash) for joining, for taking surveys, and for referring new members. You can get cash, prizes or donate your earnings to different charities.

I am writing about it because I thought it might be something you guys might be interested in, If you would like to find out more, go to
http://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?action=Main.join&r=6396316.
This is my personal link page, so I will get credit for you joining, if you click here, rather than just going to the main page...

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment