Saturday, July 2, 2011

What a week!

Well, for me anyway...
For the last year and a half, I have worked as an assistant branch manager at Cascade Bank. A lot changed this week. First of all we merged with another bank, and now we are OpusBank. This is super exciting. It will be a great change for the employees, and a great change for our customers and our community. With all the negatives that have happened lately with banks, especially community banks, I am proud to be a part of a bank that is actually changing for the positive! I am excited to see what is to come!
Not only did our name change, but my job changed too. I was promoted this week to the Branch Manager of my branch. My new title is Retail Banking Manager. I have been working towards this goal since I started at Cascade. I have to admit, I am very proud of myself, and I am looking forward to doing more training, and keeping my branch running strong!
I want to thank everyone for all the support that you have given me to help me get here! I have the best support from my husband, my family, my friends, and the wonderful people I work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment