Friday, May 27, 2011

Last day of school.

I can't believe that my little guy is old enough to be graduated from pre-school. It seems like it was such a quick year! Next fall he will go to the same school, but will go 4 days a week and will be in Pre-K.

Getting ready to leave for the last day of school!
I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so you know me, I had to post them both.
 Vinny and his teacher Mrs. Cunningham. That is the flower that he got her to say "Thank you"
 Vinny and his teacher Mrs. T.
We received a book from his teacher with projects and random papers from throughout the year, including the end of year progress report.
In the book it shows that in September 2010  - Vinny was 37 lbs and 3 foot 4 inches tall and in April 2011 - Vinny was 41 lbs and 3 foot 5 1/2 inches tall.
On his progress report he got all great comments and was able to complete everything that he was supposed to be able to, (and more!)

For a special treat, when school was out, I picked him up and took him to Jennings park for a picnic lunch and to play for a few. I was on my lunch break, so I didn't get to spend a lot of time, but I wanted to be there for his last day. After that I dropped him off at his friend Donovan's house for his 1st official playdate. He couldn't believe that I was going to just leave him there without staying with him and was so excited! He says he had a great time and he can't wait to go back!

Just for comparison, this was Vinny on his 1st day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment