Sunday, September 19, 2010

Go Mariners!!! (or Marineros)

Last night, Anthony and Wendy invited us to the Mariner's game. We had a great time! It was Latin American night, but we got a complete kick out of the Canadians sitting behind us! They were a riot! The M's lost, but it was still great to just go and hang out.
We finished off the night just hanging out at their place. Vinny stayed the night at Grandma's and I have to admit, it was kind of nice not having to rush home to a little one.
Thanks both of you for a great evening out!!! We had so much fun! Next time, Silvertips!!!

I just want to point out, that I was excited to be able to go out, so I straightened my hair, did my makeup and felt pretty good about myself before we left. Then it was rainy, and super humid, and I end up looking like the above... Such a waste of time, on my part... Oh well. Love this pic of Tony though <3

No comments:

Post a Comment