Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

We went over to Dawn & Brians for a BBQ for my birthday. Brian made ribs, Yum! The boys had fun running around and bouncing in the bouncy house, and we had a great time just hanging out and catching up. Thanks for the fun birthday, you two!

I have to tell a little story about a cake. Several months ago, while searching online for something else, I found a cake posted. I must have been having a rough day because I posted on my mommy's group board (Hi OOF!) that I really wanted that cake. Well, check out what Dawn made me!!!

Who, in thier right mind, would not absolutely love cutting into their birthday cake and finding a rainbow! It makes me smile just looking at it!!!
I know that it was a lot of work, Dawn. Thanks for taking the time, and remembering! You are awesome!!!

Heaven!

1 comment: