Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things have been crazy around our house. Between Vinny and I being sick (swine flu and now I have bronchitis) and me working full time again, we have been a busy bunch. My schedule changes everyday, and I usually either get off of work at 5 or at 7:15, which makes for a short evening. We have been trying to keep the TV off, and be sure to do family things every night.

We tried to carve pumpkins lasat week. Vinny said it was "icky" and wasn't interested at all. So, we saved our pumpkins and are going to try again tonight.
Puzzles have become a big thing in our house lately. Vinny can do a 48 piece puzzle by himself without any help. This Mickey one is his favorite. It truley amazes me how he is able to figure them out. I was reading a child development book last night, and it said that by the 3rd birthday, a child should be able to put together a 3-4 piece puzzle... Vinny would be so bored with that. We have been trying to a different puzzle everynight. He does it, takes it apart and does it again, and wants to do another.


Last weekend we took the family to Willis Tucker dog park. Vinny, Jake and Lucy all had a blast!
On Saturday night, Vinny went to Dan and Linda's while we went to the hockey game. He stayed the night, which gave us a nice quiet night at home.
Vinny with Bailey
We decorated Halloween cookies, while we were there.

Tasting sprinkles.
All in all it has been a good couple of weeks. It has been a huge adjustment for all of us, having me go back to work. But, Vinny still loves his daycare, and so far, I am loving my new job, so its all turning out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment